Hello Readers, As your IBPS PO/SBI PO Exam 2017 today we are sharing special 40 Important Banking Awareness Questions and Answers for all bank exams as well as your all upcoming competitive exams. it is very important to maintain your full confidence level and focus on your banking job. You know that much more questions from Banking Awareness section will be asked in IBPS and SBI Exams. For the better preparation of banking exams you MUST daily visit meritmock for your Latest Bank Jobs.
You read study all Banking Awareness Quiz list here. MM expert team present you a unique Banking awareness fully solved questions answers must and useful for every competitive exams like IBPS, SBI, SSC, RRB, GATE etc. You use our free online tests at free of cost at Meritmock.
1. CIBIL TransUnion Score and Credit Information Report (CIR) is used in the loan approval processes.
2. After every Quarter the Base rate of each bank is to be reviewed.
3. Govt. of India is a Largest shareholder of a nationalized bank.
4. Public Sector Banks are required to pay 40% of their net bank credit to Priority Sector in advance.
5. Certificate of Deposits can be issued for a maximum period of 365 days.
6. Full form of SEPA is Single Euro Payments Area.
7. “Banking with personal touch” is the tagline of Laxmi Vilas Bank.
8. AMRUT (Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation) to be introduced in the cities and towns, where the population is One lakh and above.
9. What is the minimum denomination of Treasury bills to issue in India-Rs. 25,000
10. Rs. 50000 is the maximum amount per transaction NEFT limit for cash-based remittances to Nepal.
11. Department of Economic Affairs is part of Ministry of Finance.
12. Opening the Saving Bank Account of a minor girl will be called as Retail Banking in Banking terminology.
13. In year 1935, the Reserve Bank of India was established.
14. Interest rate swap terms is used in banking industry.
15. Union Bank of India was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi in 1919.
16. The reserves held by Commercial Banks over and above the statutory minimum, with the RBI are called as Excess reserves.
17. Banking abbreviation ‘MSF’ stand for Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) rate.
18. Direct Bank is the term for a bank without any branch network that offers its services remotely.
19. The Pre Shipment finance is provided by the banks only to Exporters.
20. Punjab National Bank is the first Indian bank that started solely with Indian capital investment.
21. CRISIL is India's leading rating agency.
22. After State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank has the largest number of offices.
23. Rs. 10 denomination were India's first bimetallic coins issued in the year 2009.
24. Part of company’s earning or profit which is paid out to share holders is known as Dividend.
25. Duration of Public Provident Fund (PPF) account is 15 years.
26. Banking terms 'FRBM' means Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management.
27. The ability of commercial banks to increase their deposits by expanding their loans and advances is known as Credit Creation.
28. HSBC was the first bank to introduce ATM in India.
29. ICICI Bank launched smart star account.
30. According to accepting public deposits, NBFCs can be classified into 2 broad categories.
31. External Commercial Borrowings (ECBs) form part of Capital Account.
32. IDBI was established in 1964.
33. ‘MAT’ is an acronym stands for Minimum Alternate Tax.
34. Insurance cover for bank deposits in our country is provided by Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC).
35. Union Budget is always presented in the month of February.
36. For Day-to-day business customer, institutions or personnel needs Current accounts.
37. In banking term 'CBS' stand for Core banking Solution.
38. Financial inclusion is meant for Less privileged persons.
39. Bank Currency Notes Issuance, Government's Banker., Banker's Bank and Bank's Supervision is the main functions of RBI.
40. Life Insurance corporation (LIC) was established in 1956.
Do you know about BHIM App Click here