- 80% of them cleared the exam with the help of best books without any coaching!
- Preparation with coaching notes or study materials, no guarantee for your final success!
- It is highly recommended that you study from books which make your basic concepts clear and help you with particular subject/topic since UPSC and all competitive exam paper setter asks conceptual questions in question paper. So, the standard books that are absolutely necessary to read for the UPSC as well as all recruitment examination.
- So as per this trend you should follow TOP books and if you will follow these strategies and techniques while preparation, then you can also crack the exams with ease.
Some important precautions:
- Stop looking for that only one book that'll be a panacea for all your competitive exam needs.
- Be precise in what you study. There's no point in reading endlessly on a topic just because it interests you. Know when to stop.
- It requires a lot of patience, discipline and resilience. Steel yourself.
- Be positive, be optimistic. Be ready to sacrifice what you want so that you get what you deserve.
Which is the best book of Indian constitution for competition exams
Important reference books-Indian Polity with toppers preferences are:
- Laxmi kanth—For prelims (Short but sweet Book)
- D.D. Basu—Introduction to the Constitution of India (For mains)
- Arihant Publication—Magbook Indian Polity & Governance
- N D Arora, Access Publishing—Indian Polity, Governance and National Movement for Civil Services Preliminary Examination - Paper 1