|What is Digital Signature|
An introduction to Digital Signatures
Important Points to be remember digital Signature
- The authenticity of many legal, financial and other documents is determined by the presence or absence of an authorized handwritten signature.
- Various methods have been devised to solve this problem, but the use of ' Digital Signature' is definitely the best solution amongst them.
- A digital Signature is nothing but an attachment to any piece of electronic information, which represents the content of the document and the identity of the originator of that document.
- A digital Signature main purpose is saving time and paper.
What Algorithms scheme used in a digital signature
Process for making digital signature online in India
|Required Documents with Application Form:|
|Document 1 (Proof of identity)||Self attested copy of PAN Card. Valid Active PAN with the Income tax Department.|
|Document 2 (Proof of residence) - Any one||Self Attested Copy of latest bill : WATER / ELECTRICITY / POWER / TELEPHONE / CREDIT CARD or VOTER'S ID CARD / DRIVING LICENSE/PASSPORT in the applicant's name for address confirmation.|
How to download digital signature application form in India
- What is Digital Signature Certificates (DSC)
- Who issues the Digital Signature Certificate - A licensed Certifying Authority (CA) issues the digital signature.
- Amount for obtaining a digital signature certificate- The cost of obtaining a digital signature certificate may vary as there are many entities issuing DSCs and their charges may differ. Kindly check with Certifying Authority directly for charges.
- What is the validity period of a Digital Signature Certificate?- The Certifying Authorities are authorized to issue a Digital Signature Certificate with a validity of one or two years.
- Digital Signature for GST (GOODS AND SERVICES TAX)
- Digital Signature for Income Tax,
- Digital Signature for ROC/MCA21,
- Digital Signature for EPFO,
- Digital Signature for TDS FILLING
- Digital Signature for E Tendering,
- Digital Signature for E Bidding,
- Digital Signature for E Auction
- Digital Signature for DGFT website
- Digital Signature for IRDA Website.