Center Processing Unit (CPU) Computer Processor
इसे Computer का दिमाग भी कहा जाता है क्योंकि Computer में जो भी काम होता है, उन सभी कामों को या तो CPU करता है या Computer के अन्य Devices से उन कामों को करवाता है। इसका basic काम है input लेना एवं उसको process करके output generate करना।
What difference between 32 bit and 64 bit - 32 Bit व 64 Bit के कम्प्यूटर में प्रमुख अंतर
The difference of Software सोफ्टवेयर का अंतर -
The difference of RAM रैम का अंतर -
What is microprocessor?A microprocessor is a computer processor which incorporates the functions of a computer's central processing unit (CPU) on a single integrated circuit (IC), or at most a few integrated circuits.
First 32 bit processor
- After the divestiture of AT&T in 1984, it was renamed the WE 32000 (WE for Western Electric), and had two follow-on generations, the WE 32100 and WE 32200.
- The first commercial, single chip, fully 32-bit microprocessor available on the market was the HP FOCUS.
- Intel's first 32-bit microprocessor was the iAPX 432, which was introduced in 1981 but was not a commercial success.
First 64 bit processor
Difference between microprocessor and micro controller
How to check whether my PC is 32 bit or 64 bit?What is the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows?
(RAM) more effectively than a 32-bit system.
How can I check if my computer is running a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Windows?To find out if your computer is running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows in Windows 7 or Windows Vista, follow these steps: or Download and read PDF instructions here.
If your computer is running Windows XP, then, follow these steps:
1. Click Start button.
2. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- If you don't see "x64 Edition" listed, then you're running the 32-bit version of Windows XP.
- If "x64 Edition" is listed under System, you're running the 64-bit version of Windows XP.