|How to Prepare for IBPS PO 2017 in Few Months|
Brief Introduction about IBPS
Can I eligible or not for IBPS PO 2017?
What is Syllabus and Exam Pattern of IBPS PO 2017 Prelims & Main
Preliminary Examination Details -
Main Examination Details -
Suggested Preparation books for Bank PO
Quantitative Aptitude: NCERT books., Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant) Rajesh Verma, Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations (S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal.
Reasoning: Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal, 501 challenging Logical reasoning problems, A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand) by R.S.Agarwal, A new approach Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (Arihant) by BS Sijwali, Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
English: Word Power made Easy By Norman lewis., Objective General English By R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal, Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma, High School English Grammar by Wren & Martin.
General Awareness: Focus on the most recent issues and topics like Economy, International Affairs and Politics. You can use any current affairs magazine like Pratiyogita Darpan, CST, Chronicle, Wizard.
Computer Knowledge: Computer Literacy & Knowledge by Kiran Prakashan, Objective Computer Awareness by R. Pillai (Arihant Publication).
6 Secret Tips for How to Crack IBPS PO 2017 Bank Exam
- Build basics in all the subjects.
- Join a coaching class if you feel as it will give you a structured way to approach things.
- Start giving test regularly it will help you to measure your performance.
- Be confident and Work towards improving GK.
- Stay Focused all throughout .
- Just need to increase your speed and efficiency. You can manage with a 4 to 5 hours of studying also.