Free Downlod Current Affairs Latest Capsule 2017 PDF
Month Wise PDF File
(Today -GA PDF NEW) Download Here
Click Here >> to Download all in one PDF here
7 Secret Study Tips to Ensure Success in Any Government Competitive Exam
- Don’t get stressed
- Study hard
- Don’t study If you are in mood
- Plan an effective time table
- Plan a good diet and take sufficient water
- don’t get divert from unwanted noises (select a good place top study)
- Take small breaks in between
- Studying in early morning may shows some effectiveness
- Try to remember as much as possible
- These tips you need to follow while preparing for competitive exams. Definitely it shows positive results.
- Start your preparation as soon as possible as there is enough time and you can prepare your base and clear your concept easily. Every day at least 8 hours of planned study is best. If you can study more than that, it is well and good.
- Start your preparation with 100% confidence and fill your mind and soul with the thought that you will be a bureaucrat this time
- Give equal time and importance for all the sections.
- You must be clear and concise for your preparation and the strategy you are going to follow.
- Take one book for each section and read it twice after that solve all the previous year Tier I and Tier II paper twice.
- Then move to the next level, join any online test series where you will get your all India rank.
- After that join various online groups where students post the questions in which they face problem, try to solve these types of questions.
7 Ways to Get Higher Marks in Any Government Competitive Exam
- Do not think negatively and try keeping a positive mind and thoughts while you are preparing for the any Government competitive exam. Make A time bound plan.
- Clear all the slightest doubts you may have.
- Revision is the main key to ways to get higher marks in exams as well as final success in any Government competitive exam, as picking up more topics right in the end days of better preparation will only add up to great confusion and lesser outcome.
- Take good notes and Do your homework
- Use mnemonics and other tricks and Do practice tests
- Sleep well
- Expert Guidance with Previous year questions