- english test for bank exams pdf
- english practice set for bank po pdf
- english practice set for ibps po
- english online test for bank clerk exams
- ibps po english preparation tips
- ibps po english practice set free
- bank po english question paper with answers pdf
- ibps po english preparation material pdf
Friday, 28 October 2016
Hi, Free Online Practice On English Language for bank PO , SBI PO, IBPS PO Exam. test number wise find here. This Free online test will give you a general idea of your English level. Exercise your brain with Free online English Bank PO practice papers on the topic English Grammar. You may leverage your grammatical skills for a higher score in upcoming bank competitive exams.
Instructions (Q.No. 1-5): In the below given passage, some of the words have been left out, each of which is indicated by a number. Find the suitable word from the options given against each number and fill up the blanks with appropriate words to make the paragraph meaningful.
Bangalorean Clawin D’Souza, 22, is a.....1..... online poker fan. So much so that he gave up his job to take up a career in the game. His parents, of course, did not like the idea, but D’Souza went ahead with his decision. Though he started a bit slow and made very little money .....2....., gradually he became an expert at the game. “The .....3..... has been great because I am my own boss. I set my goals and I am very .....4..... to achieve them. I love what I’m doing and it doesn’t feel like a .....5..... job at all,” said D’Souza, who now makes around `90,000 a month playing poker online.
Instructions (Q.No. 6-10): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
(A) It so happened that in 1977 it was able to collaborate with other political parties.
(B) Power was never its objective.
(C) Then, in 1998, they got power at the centre.
(D) The job of the Jan Sangh was to defend the RSS.
(E) They (Hindutva forces) started getting into power.
(F) When this happened their old leaders Vajpayee and Advani started to see RSS chiefs and leaders as their juniors.
6. Which of the following sentences will come ‘FIRST’ after rearrangement?
7. Which of the following sentences will come ‘THIRD’ after rearrangement?
8. Which of the following sentences will come ‘SECOND’ after rearrangement?
9. Which of the following sentences will come ‘LAST’ after rearrangement?
10. Which of the following sentences will come ‘FOURTH’ after rearrangement?
Upcoming Searches terms related to english practice set for bank po online