1. E-enabled PMIS app is related to_____________.
(1) Indian Railways
(2) Banking Transition
(3) Reserve Bank of India
(4) Prime Minister of India
(5) Emergincy services
2. EPFO paid ₹_____________crore as monthly pension in 2015-16
3. e-nivaran system also called as unified grievance management system developed for_________.
(1) BSF (Border Security Force) department
(2) Income Tax (IT) department
(3) Indian Navy
(4) Indian Medical Students
(5) State Government grievance
4. Piyush Goyal, Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and New & Renewable Energy launched DEEP. term DEEPstand for-
(1) Discovery of Education for engineering
(2) Department of Economic Education Power
(3) Discovery of Efficient Electricity Price
(4) Department of E Education Power
(5) None of these
5. National conference on ' Gaushalas ' organised in__________.
(1) New Delhi
Union Railways Ministry launches E-enabled PMIS app
-The Union Railways Ministry has launched an application namely Project Management and Information System (PMIS) for
proper monitoring of all the Railway projects throughout the country.
-The application was launched by Union Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu at Rail Bhawan in New Delhi
EPFO paid ₹8,200 crore as monthly pension in 2015-16
IT dept launches e-nivaran portal to fast track taxpayers grievances
-The Income Tax (IT) department has launched electronic grievance redressal system ‘e-nivaran’ to fast track taxpayer grievances and ensure early resolution of their complaints.
Piyush Goyal, Minister of State (IC) for Power, Coal and New & Renewable Energy launched DEEP (Discovery of Efficient
Electricity Price) e-Bidding & e-Reverse Auction portal for procurement of short term power by DISCOMs.
-The web portal is accessible to all the stakeholders in the Power Sector through www.mstcecommerce.com.
National conference on ' Gaushalas ' organised in New Delhi
-A day long national conference on 'gaushalas' has been organised by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate
Change and Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries.