Official Website : http://www.rajpostexam.com/Default.aspx
|Notification No. Rectt/2-34/2016 Dated 20.09.2016|
Educational Qualification:- Matriculation from any recognized Board or University
Age limit :- 18 to 27 years for Unreserved (UR) applicants.
Scheme, Pattern & Syllabus of Examination :
The Applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 marks covering the
following subjects/ topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C(i),
Part-C(ii)]. The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours (120 Minutes).
Note :- There is no negative marking.
25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each for Below Subject/Sections
A - General Knowledge
B - Mathematics
C(i) - English
C(ii) - Regional Language (हिन्दी)
Eligible candidates go to http://www.rajpostexam.com/ and click apply online.
The Applicant can apply only through online mode.
|How to Apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 New for Postman/Mail Guard|
- First, the applicant has to visit the website “www.rajpostexam.com” and should read notification, instructions and vacancy position carefully before applying online.
- After then, the applicant has to click on the link of “Apply Online” under the category of Postman/Mail Guard. The above link will be active from 07.00 hrs on 21.09.2016 to 23.59 hrs on 20.10.2016. The applicant has to keep ready scanned image of latest passport size photograph and signature in .JPG/.JPEG format before applying online. The image size should be between 2 KB to 100 KB.
- The applicant shall submit only one application either for the post of Postman or for the Mail Guard, as the Aptitude Test for the post of Postman and Mail Guard will be held at the same date & time. Hence, a candidate can appear in aptitude test either for the post of Postman or for the post of Mail Guard.
- After choosing the post either Postman or Mail Guard, the applicant should fill details/inputs carefully and correctly in the fields displayed at the web page and the applicant has also to indicate his/her preference of Division/Unit, in the Circle, to which they intend to apply and also indicate the options for Examination centre. After filling up all the fields, the applicant should click on SUBMIT. By clicking on SUBMIT, a new page will be opened on the screen, in which the candidate has to fill correct information about Address, Marks in Matriculation and upload scanned image of his/her photo and signatures. At the lower side, a DECLARATION will also be displayed and the candidate should read the declaration and click in the check box available against it, if he/she agreed. After it, the applicant has to click on “CONTINUE TO REGISTRATION”. By clicking on this, all the information filled by the applicant, will be displayed at screen, the applicant should check once again them and if all are correct, he/she should click on “SUBMIT”. If the applicant wants to make any changes, he/she should click on “EDIT”.
- After successfully submission of application form, the applicant cannot change/edit in the information given by him/her. After successfully submission, a Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated and displayed on computer screen. The applicant should save this URN for further process. The URN and password will also be sent on email id and mobile no. provided by the applicant. After successfully applying, the candidate can download challan form (in triplicate) to deposit Examination/ Application fee. Applicant has to take a printout of the system generated fee payment Challan form and has to retain a copy of this challan for future reference.