Question No. 1. Euro 2016 was hosted by_____________?
Question No. 2. Wildlife sanctuary "Sajnekhali" is situated in which state?
Answer- West Bengal
Question No. 3. Who wrote the Book "My experiments with Truth"?
Answer- Mahatma M.K.Gandhi
Question No. 4. Narendra Modi belongs to which constituency?
Question No. 5. Wildlife sanctuary "Sonandi" is situated in which state?
Question No. 6. When a customer presents a cheque to the bank, the bank is known as___________?
Question No. 7. World haemophilia day celebrated?
Answer-17 th april
Question No. 8. According to CENSUS 2011, which State has the Highest Population Density?
Question No. 9. What is the theme of International day of Yoga which was observed recently on 21 june 2016?
Answer-Connect the Youth
Question No. 10. SCORES is an online complaint redressal system of-
Question No. 11. The currency of Ghana is-
Question No. 12. NCB stands for in regards with Insurance?
Question No. 13. The first three digits in a MICR code represents-
Question No. 14. Regulatory body for all Micro, Small and Medium related transactions.
Question No. 15. Term FRBM stands for________________?
Answer-Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management
- Important Banking General Awareness for Bank Exams (January 2016 to July 2016) PDF Download Click Here.
- Tips to prepare for current affairs and general awareness questions Click Here
- Static GK Quiz for Competitive Exams
- Latest GK Questions for Bank Exam Preparation (15 Expected Online GK Questions)
- General Awareness Questions and Answers GK Quiz For IBPS/RBI Exam
- Important GK Questions for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 PDF Download Part- 1
- Important GK Questions for SBI Clerk Exam 2016 Part- 4