Thursday, 4 August 2016
Home » current affairs for bank exam , IBPS PO , IBPS PO 2016 , JULY 2016 Current Affairs PDF » The Hindu Current Affairs - July 2016 Revision Points Capsule
The Hindu Current Affairs - July 2016 Revision Points Capsule : Dear readers. here is the Current affairs section quick study notes for your upcoming bank exams to score very high marks in online computer based exams. These notes are as a moth of The Hindu July2016 current affairs summary news capsule for better exam preparation.
1. Jawaharlal Nehru Port becomes India’s first port to implement Logistics Data Tagging of Containers.
2. National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has unveiled India’s first centre of excellence focused on Internet of Things (CoE- IoT) at its Startup Warehouse in Bengaluru.
3. The first direct bus service between Pokhara (Nepal) and New Delhi (India) was launched to connect South Asia’s two important cities.
4. India's first e-court has opened at High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad. It is the common high court for the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
5. Establishment of a new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) has been approved by the Union Cabinet.
6. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu has inaugurated 114- km long Rameswaram-Mana Madurai route as the country's first green rail corridor with zero toilet discharge section.
7. Union Ministers Venkaiah Naidu and Manohar Parrikar unveiled a life-size statue of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam at Peikarumbu, his burial site in Rameswaram to observe his first death anniversary.
8. The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of a new AIIMS at Bhatinda, Punjab under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
9. Vice President Hamid Ansari has unveiled a stone statue of Mahatma Gandhi at Pethub Monastery in the Mongolian capital.
10. India’s first Commercial Court and Commercial Disputes Resolution Centre inaugurated in Chattisgarh.
11. Rajasthan has become the first state in the country to introduce minimum wages for part-time workers.
12. Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has launched SV.CO, purportedly world’s first digital student incubator, as a digital makeover of the Startup Village in Kochi.
13. Madhya Pradesh is the first state of the country to setup Happiness Department in state
14. Kerala Government has launched Kochi Water Metro project, the first ever Water Metro project of the country. It was launched by Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan at Kochi, Kerala.
15. D K Hota has been appointed as Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. (BEML).
16. K V R Murthy new CMD of Jute Corporation.
17. The government has appointed a 1987- batch IAS officer Rajesh Kumar Chaturvedi Chairman of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for a 5 year term.
18. Sidhu resigns as Rajya Sabha MP.
19. Nepal's Prime Minister, Khadga Prasad Oli has resigned from his office. He resigned ahead of a no-confidence vote.
20. The Central government has appointed Dr. Buddha Rashmi Mani as the Director General of the National Museum.
21. National Stock Exchange (NSE) appointed three new public interest directors who are as follows: Mohandas Pai, Naved Masood and Dinesh Kanabar.
22. Balal village in Kasargode district in the state of Kerala is one of the 21 villages selected across the country by the State Bank of India under the SBI Digital Village initiative.
23. SBI Cards and Payment Services (SBI Card), the third- largest card issuer by number has launched a premium credit card 'Elite'. Elite is a bundle of several privileges and benefits for high net worth individuals (HNIs).
24. Federal Bank has signed an agreement with Reliance Jio Money for one-click payment service.
25. Corporation Bank has launched a new facility called ‘Green PIN’.
26. Parliament passes Regional Centre for Biotechnology Bill, 2016.
27. Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Minister of Railways has launched "NIVARAN portal", an online system for redressal of service related grievance of serving and former railway employees.
28. The bank's chief financial officer Sashi Jagdishan has been ranked as the best CFO.
29. NATO Summit held in Warsaw, Poland.
30. The 2016 National Doctors’ Day was observed on 1 July 2016 across India.
31. SpaceX launched space station docking port.
32. World Population Day was observed on-11 July 2016
33. The World Youth Skills Day (WYSD) was on-15 July 2016
34. World Hepatitis Day-27th July
35. International Tiger Day-29th July