Below you Download Latest updated IAS Answer Key 2016 Preliminary Exam ( For All Set – 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D') by Leading Coaching Institutes here
|Coaching Institutes||Paper I||Paper II|
|1. Chanakya IAS Academy||Check here||Check here|
|2. ALS||Moved||Check here|
|3. Rau’s IAS Circle||Moved||Moved|
|4. Sriram's IAS Academy||Moved||Moved|
UPSC Civil Services 2016 Preliminary Exam marking Scheme:
- Total Written Mark of UPSC 2016 IAS Pre Exam is 400 Marks
- One mark for each correct answer response provided by candidate
- Total number of questions in Question Paper is 400 each question caryy 1 mark.
- Negative marking scheme: One third that means (-1/3) to be deducted for every wrong answer filled by candidate.
- More than one answer indicated in a question will be deemed as wrong answer and marks will be less due to negative marking scheme.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Paper II is 33%.
- The Answer Key will be available for both papers in all four sets.
- Candidates can easily estimate their approx marks.
- Preliminary Exam marks do not added in main exam, preliminary exam is just a qualifying exam for IAS Main Exam.
IAS 2016 Answer Key: How to Evaluate and Calculate Answers Marks
- Download the key which matches the question paper code assigned to you.
- Take hold of the exam pattern to calculate the marks in the examination.
- Start matching the answers one by one. It is suggested to start from the beginning.
- Add marks for correct answers and deduct for incorrect.
- In the end, add all the positive marks and negative marks separately.
- Subtract the net negative marks from net positive marks.
- This is your estimated score in the examination.
Important Tags for IAS Prelims Answer Key 2016
- ANSWER KEY OF CSAT 2016
- ANSWER KEY OF IAS 2016
- DOWNLOAD ANSWER KEY OF IAS 2016
- IAS MAINS 2016 ANSWER KEY
- ANSWER KEY SOLUTION OF IAS EXAM 2016
- UPSC IAS ANSWER KEY 2016
- IAS pre exam answer key 2016