भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक द्वारा आयोजित भर्ती परीक्षा - ग्रेड ए एवं बी तथा सहायक के लिए होने वाली परीक्षा का विस्तृत पाठ्यक्रम
- The maximum permissible number of attempts (for candidates belonging to Unreserved/General Category) has been increased from 4 to 6.
- The gap between the Phase I and Phase II examinations is reduced to 2-3 weeks (Earlier the gap used to be about 2 months)
- All the three papers of Phase II have gone online from pen paper mode.
- Paper I of Phase II is Descriptive English and this goes online from the pen paper mode. Duration reduced from 3 hours to 90 minutes
- Paper II and Paper III become MCQ based papers from Descriptive, go online from pen paper mode and duration is reduced from 3 hours to 90 minutes.
- Two more options of subjects - Economics / Statistics included in Paper III ( Statistics / Economics / Finance & Management)
- Syllabus of Finance stands revised.
There is no change in the following.
- The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination
- The interview will continue in its existing format.
- No change in eligibility criteria.
(A) Scheme of Selection:
Selection will be through Examinations and Interview. Examinations will be held in two phases [Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type) and Phase-II ON-LINE Examinations - Paper I is Descriptive and Paper II and II are Objective]
(I) Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type):
Duration - 120 Minutes
Max Marks - 200
Paper pattern : The objective paper comprises of i) General Awareness ii) English Language iii) Quantitative Aptitude and iv) Reasoning.
Cut off marks : Candidates have to secure minimum marks separately for each test as well as aggregate.
Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the Examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in the Objective Test.
(II) Phase-II ON-LINE Examination - Paper I is Descriptive and Paper II and II are Objective] : Phase-II of the examination will be conducted within two to three weeks of Phase-I of the examination.
Paper pattern : Three Papers - 300 marks
- Paper-I – English ( writing skills) - 1½ hours - 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III - Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours - 100 marks
(B) Final Selection : Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
Click here for official notification.
Pattern of RBI Assistants Exam (Online Exam):
Selection will be through Online Examination and Interview.
(i) A candidate has to qualify in each part of the Objective test separately.
(ii) Negative marks : 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
(iii) Final selection will be on the basis of candidate's performance in the written examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
- Exam Pattern of IBPS CWEs for RRBs
- Exam Pattern of SBI PO and Clerk Bank Exams
- Exam Pattern of IBPS CWEs for PSBs