Dear Readers, Here is very important and expected banking awareness quiz for upcoming bank exams. Please note that we present always latest banking awareness questions for your better study and well practice purpose. If you are a banking exam candidate then you boost your general banking awareness with this quiz. Thank U.
Q.No. 1. Which of the following is a part of the core sector?
(3) Real Estate
(4) Machine Manufacturing
(5) Food Processing
Q.No. 2. Accounts are allowed to be operated by cheques in respect of?
(1) Both saving bank accounts and fixed bank accounts
(2) Saving bank accounts and cureent accounts only
(3) Both saving bank account and cash accounts only
(4) Both current accounts and fixed deposits accounts
(5) None of the above
Q.No. 3. Fixed deposits and recurring deposits are_________.
(1) repayable after an agreed period
(2) repayable on demand
(3) not repayable
(4) repayable after death of depositors
(5) repayable on demand or after an agreed period as per banker's choice
Q.No. 4. In which of the following States there is no Regional Rural Bank?
(4) Himachal Pradesh
Q.No. 5. A cheque bearing the date earlier than the date of submission to the banks is known as__________.
(1) Bearer Cheque
(2) State Cheque
(3) Crossed Cheque
(4) Post Dated Cheque
(5) End Dated Cheque
Q.No. 6. Which of the following is one of the main functions of the Reserve Bank of India?
(1) Regulation of the Stock Markets
(2) Regulation of Life Insurance
(3) Regulation of General Insurance
(4) Regulation of Mutual Funds in India
(5) Banker's Bank
Q.No. 7. Which of the following authorities is responsible for maintaining accounts, deposits and cash management of the Government through issue Bonds and Treasury Bills?
Q.No. 8. A Credit Guarantee Trust Fund has been set up for guaranteeing Collateral Free Facilities by lending institutions to Small Scale Industries. This fund is being managed by which of the following institutions?
Q.No. 9. A bond issued at a price less than its face value and payable on its due date at its face value bearing no ROI (Rate of Interest) is called__________.
(1) Preference Bond
(2) Zero Coupon Bond
(3) Convertible Bond
(4) Perpetual Bond
(5) Sovereign Bond
Q.No. 10. National Institute of Bank Management is the institute meant for__________.
(1) Providing Management personnel to the Banks
(2) Training of bank employees in Banking
(3) Providing consultancy on best practices in Bank Management
(4) Recruitment of Bank Employees at all levels
(5) All those given as options