Full Story about : IBPS Bank PO Interview Questions and Answers pdf
IBPS PO V Interview Capsule 2015
How to Prepare for IBPS PO and Clerk Interviews Banking Awareness Facts. Questions based on Experience!
MM Future article : WHY mm readers get high marks? in IBPS PO Exam
The IBPS PO Interviews are set to start from January. This interview is meant to observe the attitude, confidence level and communication skills of the candidate. The strategy that the candidate follows to answer the questions lets the panel members decide the suitability of the candidate for the bank.
Here we are presenting to you all Interview Capsule for IBPS PO Interview. This capsule includes all what you need to face an Interview. Go through this capsule thoroughly as it will be really helpful for interview. We covered everything from personal questions to each and every banking concept.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Always insist on yourself never imitate.”
- IBPS PO and Clerk Exam Special Interview Guide Class
- History of Banking in India. Free e-booklet download
1. Why do you want to join banking sector?
2. What is a Bank?
3. What is a Cheque?
4. What is a Demand Draft?
5. What is KYC?
- Proof of identity. This includes Aadhar, Pan Card, Driving license, Govt ID, or any other document acceptable to Branch Manager
- Proof of address. This includes Ration Card, Electricity Bill, or any other document acceptable to Branch Manager
6. What is Money Laundering ?
7. What do you know about RBI?
8. What are the functions of RBI?
- Regulate the issuance and circulation of Bank Notes
- Banker to the Government
- Banker to Banks
- Custodian to Foreign Reserve of the country
- Lender of last resort
- Controller of Credit
9. What is a Monetary policy?
10. What is Fiscal Policy?
11. What is a Repo Rate?
- Important Events – Quick Facts for IBPS PO Mains
- Banking Knowledge Study : Non Banking Finance Companies
12. What is Reverse Repo Rate?
13. What is LAF ?
14. What is CRR Rate?
15. What is Bank Rate?
16. What is SLR Rate?
17. What is PLR?
18. What is Base Rate?
19. What is Deposit Rate?
20. What are Basis Points?
21. What are Treasury Bills?
22. What are Commercial Papers?
23. What is the Banking Ombudsman Scheme?
24. What is a Derivative ?
25. What is Inflation?
26. What is Deflation?
27. What is FII?
28. What is FDI?
29. What is IPO?
30. What is GDP?
31. What is GNP?
32. What is Revenue deficit?
33. What is Fiscal Deficit?
34. What is Disinvestment?
35. What is National Income?
36. What is Recession?
37. What causes Sub-prime crisis?
38. What is Dematerialization ?
39. What is a DeMat Account?
40. What is RuPay Card?
41. What is Private Banking?
42. What is BSBDA?
43. What is NABARD?
44. What is SEBI?
45. What is SIDBI?
46. What is SWIFT?
47. What is the difference between Nationalized bank and Private Bank ?
48. What are Non-Perfoming assets?
49. What is SEZ?
50. What are Mutual funds?
51. What is SENSEX and NIFTY?
52. What is NOSTRO and VOSTRO account?
53. What is foreign exchange reserve?
54. What is Bancassurance ?
55. what is Bitcoin?
56. What is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)?
57. What is PM Jan Dhan Yojna?
IBPS PO, Clerk, SBI, RBI and All Bank Exam Current Affairs, Quiz and MCQs Practice Quiz: IBPS Bank PO Exam Interview Questions and Answers