Directions (1-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the foul sides. The ones who sit at four corners face the centre of the table while those who sit in the middle of the sides outside. Each of them likes a different subject, viz Hindi, Mathematics, English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, History and Geography. (Not necessarily in the same order.)
C sits third to the left of the one who likes Geography. The one who likes Geography faces outside. Only two persons sit between C and H. The one who likes Mathematics sits on the immediate right of H. The one who likes Chemistry sits second to the right of G. G is neither an immediate neighbour of H nor of C. G does not like Geography. Only one person sits between A and the one who likes Chemistry.
D sits on the immediate left of the one who likes Physics. G does not like Physics. E likes History. E is not an immediate neighbour of A. The one who likes Hindi is an immediate neighbour of E. The one who likes Biology is an immediate neighbour of F.
1. Immediate neighbours of F?
1) D, G
2) D, H
3) G, E
4) C, G
5) A, D
2. Who amongst the following sits diagonally opposite the one who likes Mathematics?
1) The one who likes Hindi
4) The one who likes English
5) The one who likes Biology
3. Who among the following represent the immediate neighbours of the one who likes Chemistry?
1) B, F
2) C, E
3) B, E
4) D, F
5) F, H
4. Who among the following sits exactly between H and B?
2) The one who likes Hindi
3) The one who likes English
5. Which of the following is true regarding B?
1) B is one of the immediate neighbours of D.
2) The one who likes Geography is an immediate neighbour of B.
3) B sits second to the left of H.
4) B likes History.
5) B is an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Mathematics.
6. What is the position of the one who likes Physics with respect to G?
1) Second to the left
2) Third to the right
3) Fourth to the left
4) Second to the right
5) Third to the left
7. Which of the following subjects does D like
8. Who among the following likes Geography?
9. The one who likes physics is sitting opposite to the one who like _____
10. Which of the four are sitting at corners of square?